Advertisment

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Kismat Konnection

Call it Kismat Konnection but Shahid Kapoor’s love life is once agian under the scanner. So, who’s the lucky girl? Is it Vidya Balan or Sania Mirza?

According to reports, Shahid and Sania are spending a lot of quality time. On Wednesday, the two were spotted remained together for nearly eight hours on the sets of director Vishal Bharadwaj’s Kaminay, which also stars Priyanka Chopra and Amol Gupte.

Though Sania didn’t arrive with Shahid, but once she dropped by, they were almost inseparable. What was surprising was their body language said it all. When Shahid was not facing the camera, he spent all his time with Sania. Sania spent a lot of time with Shahid in his vanity van as well.

But what about Vidya?

Talking to a tabloid Shahid says, “Vidya and I are good friends. Nothing beyond that. We shot Kismat Konnection for sixty days in Toronto. It’s the first time I have done such a long outdoor. We only had each other for company. Everybody had to get to know each other and become friends.”

I have had good friends in the past but probably because I was in a relationship, people never thought or spoke that way… probably because no one knows what is happening in my personal space and I have become very private because the last one year has been too in my face.”

So when will he tell the world about his lady love? “I don’t feel the need of screaming it out to the media,” Shahid retorts.

“I will tell friends who I feel answerable to, and people who are close to me, and the rest of the world will find out in due course of time because at the end of the day, I am a celebrity and I am not going to be sitting in my room all my life, with my girlfriend,” he quips.

No comments: