Advertisment

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Christina Aguilera at Club Hyde in Hollywood

Christina Aguilera at Club Hyde in Hollywood






Christina Aguilera is back





Christina Aguilera is back, and in a very new style. I must admit, I think its the h0ttest, $exiest look she has ever had. We call Madonna the Diva, but after looking at the reformed life of Christina Aguilera, she has officially become the 2nd Diva in history, after Marilyn Monroe.
The Advocate magazine, has shown a side of Christina we all would love to look at. She actually reminds me of the georgous Marilyn Monroe. If only the rest of hollywood would follow with this type of classy look, I might actually be heavily interested in!!! I'm lying, I'm always interested!!!!!

Aguilera on the new campaign ads of Stephen Webster


Christina Aguilera HQ












Christina Aguilera On walk





Christina Aguilera




No comments: