Advertisment

Monday, July 28, 2008

Lisa Ray magazine Scans

Lisa Ray magazine Scans

Bollywood Actress Lisa Ray In a glamorous look in magazine Scans.Lisa ray is looking stylish in these Scans.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Deepshikha




Ridhima Kapoor digs Roberto Cavalli 'n' Milan!

Who knew Ridhima Kapoor (Ranbeer Kapoor Sis) was such a fan of designer Vikram Phadnis? We caught up with the young beauty sitting in the front row and here's what she had to say. "I'm really looking forward to Vikram's collection as well as Surily. I'm also here very excited about Manav Gangwani's collection as he is my friend," Ridhima gushes. "Apart from the new fashion trends I'm just here to enjoy myself," she smiles.

Dressed in a metallic brown tube dress embossed with red flowers (in keeping with Vikram Phadnis' 'Save the Earth' theme, we might add) and peep-toe cream shoes, she tells us she picked up this outfit in London.

Bollywood Paridhan


No comments: