Advertisment

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Scarlett Johansson Plans Second Album



Just months after launching her fist album, the Hollywood actress Scarlett Johansson is planning a second music record. Scarlett Johansson released her debut album, “Anywhere I Lay My Head,” a collection of Tom Waits covers, in May, but for the second one she admits she’s not in a rush. It is true that Johansson’s debut album received disappointing reviews from critics, but that won’t stop the actress to try one more time in music industry.
It was fantastic to do that album. Not only live with that music that I love everyday, but I just worked with such wonderful musicians who are so talented. I would love to do another album. Right now, though, I’d like to focus on developing something to direct.- Scarlett Johansson says about a new album -

No comments: